Monday, July 5, 2010

My Debut in Kitchen

If nothing, it takes a lot of patience to cook the right meal. My frustration was at its peak when 3 of 4 Dosas came out in 6 pieces! Barked a few abuses to myself and braced for the 5th.

Somehow all this reminds me of Harry Potter's Potions class.
Stir twice, wait till its "Golden Brown"...Put in only so much as you can smell. Not more not less!
:) I'd love to be in Snape's class....

So here I was, in kitchen for most part of the day. My routine being cook, wash, clean..cook, wash, clean. But it felt good when in the end you watch people eat what you made. And it only proved one thing - They dint want to let me down. My gran noted that it wasn't salty enough. But my dad and bro still munched it with no complaints.

Well, Its not easy to get it all right. And its not like you are cooking for yourself...Maybe I make a bad cook but I love it!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete