Saturday, January 2, 2010

An S. O. S. ...rather an S. M. S(save my soul)

Hi Friends, Happy New Year to you all.

But it's not been so happy for me (Sniff)...I have been hurt. Truly, Badly and I cannot even sing. Apart from the many scratches on my face there's one too deep in my heart. That's why I decided to post on this blog.

I met her 2 and a half years ago. I was slim, she was sleek. We were made for eachother. We understood eachother so well that many of her friends started looking for a partner like me. She used to write sweet wake-up messages for me. I have been faithful to her ever since. Never let her secrets out, been with her in times of need, used to even wake her up so she doesn't get late to her work.

But then gradually the shine faded. She stopped paying attention to me. Never heard me even when I called. If this was then now I get to speak to her but on fixed time basis. I can open my mouth only from 9am - 9pm. It saps all my energy to even call out to her. I kept falling often. Her tender grip on my slender frame seems to slip ever so always. Her messages always are frank and spell her mood. Offlate they have an overdose of sarcasm and disgust. She writes "A few days' joy". I felt death. I knew she might ditch me soon. I want to keep her happy as long as she is with me. So I never let her know how I felt.

I still call her, remind her of her appointments, wake her up and even let her keep in touch with her other friends. But my ailing heart doesn't have enough strength now. The wounds need some attention. I tend to sleep too often. Thus, failing my duties, making her feel lonely and giving her justified reason to think of a replacement.

Her New Year note for me read "Its better to know that no one can reach me than to know no one can". This means she is going to let me die like this and not let a doctor replace my heart.

This, my friends, is how 2010 began for me. So I have used her ID to reach out to you and I need all the help you can spare. Even kind words and a leather jacket would suffice. And I do hope she reads this.

I can't type anymore. Bye all.

- An ailing Nokia 6300

2 comments: